Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Producers

I am half asleep and half awake and the movie The Producers is on the tv, so my dream that I remember has bases on this movie.

It started with me at the opening night of a play.  The lead character was a young Mathew Broderick (I think). He had spiked hair and was some where in his early 20's.  He had a tall and lanky body and I was awestruck by his good looks.  I was a back stage hand and not in the play and as it ended he ran by me and said "that was fantastic" and gave me a hug.  He was sweaty and hot and I didn't really care.  There were girls all around us but I was the only one that he paid attention to.  He told me he had to pee and needed to shower, so I pointed the little bathroom that was off stage that was up a little flight of stairs, but it was not in a room or anything, it as just there, a toilet and tub.  He ran up the stairs and straight to the toilet when he got there he pulled his pants all the way off and started to pee.  I stood there and looked at his ass and I could see is penis through his legs as he was peeing.  It was long perfect from my memory.  He kept pushing it down so it was easier for me to see it and he kept his legs speed wide apart.  When he was done he took off his shift and got into the tub.  I walked up and started talking to him about the play but couldn't take my eye off is his perfect body.  After a few minutes another actor that looked identical to him came up and stated talking to him and then he stuck his hand into the water and started playing with Mathews asshole. Mathew responded and I walked away.  As I was going down the stairs I kept looking over my shoulder as the new guy was fingering Mathew and Mathew was masterbating and moaning.  When I got to the bottom of the stairs I turned and left.

A little while later I was sitting back stage and he was sitting across from me at a little bar area having a drink with the guy from earlier and a few other actors.   He was not wearing a shirt and only had on a pair of burgundy sweat pants and leaned back the bar chair with one leg up on the chair next to him. He looked to his right and saw me sitting there and got all excited to see me and called me over to him.  He put out his right arm and brought me into a hug.  Of Course I hugged him back and I guess he noticed me looking at his body and down to his covered penis and said "if you want to look, go ahead" and he reached down and pulled the front of his sweats open and down for me to see. It was still wet from his bath and starting to get hard and laying on his left left. I reached down to massage it as it continued to grow in my hand.   Mathew then steered my head down towards his penis as he pulled his sweats down to his knees told me to go ahead and enjoy myself.  It was a good 8"-9" long and uncircumcised and I was determined to do the best I could for him.  Even though everyone was watching and we were out in the open, he didn't seem to care.  I felt a sense of pride that he would allow everyone to to watch me, so I didn't care who saw it.  I took his cock in my mouth and swallowed it down to his shaved pubes and kept it beared in my throat as he started moaning and rubbing the back of my head. I kept moving up and down on it so most of it stayed in my mouth and last few inches were going in and out of my throat.  I kept it in my throat and used my throat muscles to try to get him off.

Unfortunately everything changed.....I was now at my dead grandmothers house with Robin and Tracy.

Robin was in the living room going through some boxes of stuff and me and Tracy were in the kitchen looking around.  I opened the stove and noticed a lot of white stuff on the inside door and I started to whip it off.  It all came off like it was a cleaner that was left there from a previous cleaning.  I kept whipping out the oven and Tracy found a box of stuff and handed it to me.  She handed me the box and as I went through it I found a big rubber dildo that brought me back to my experience with Mathew because it looked just like his.  I sat down and started playing with it, it had a handle on it for some reason but it screwed off so I took it off.  I started sucking on it thinking of the real thing when Robin walked into the room.  He looked at me but didn't say a word about the dildo in my mouth.  He pulled a book out of a box he had and asked who this belonged to.  I sat the dildo aside and moved toward him. I took the book and told him I thought it was Wendells.  I opened it up and saw it had been signed on inside by Mason (his nephew).  He said he remembered so girl reading this to him.  We started talking about the book when Tracy walked over to us.  She said something to Robin and he grabbed my ass cheeks and told her "he is the man and he rocks my world!"  I laughed and told him I needed to go take a shower and headed off to the bathroom in my grandmothers room....

I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment