Saturday, September 27, 2014

Aftermath of the Birthday Party

Its the night of Moksha's birthday party and I hear Robin come home around 4:30am.  I didn't expect this to happen, I thought he would be out all night and stay there over night.  I didn't hear anyone else in the house and I heard the video game starting up so I fell back asleep.

When I woke up that morning around 10am, I got up and stated walking towards the living room and I looked into Robin's room and there is a girl in his bed. This totally shocked me and because I didn't hear anyone else earlier that morning.  The girl was all rolled up in his covers and still asleep but he was not in bed with her.  As I walked to the kitchen I ran into him and told him that I didn't expect to see him home til later today.  I don't remember him saying anything and we went on about our business.

A bit later we are sitting in a large room and Robin in sitting in a chair on the other side of the room.  It seems like its in a hotel conference room of some kind.  A couple of girls come into the room that were at the party from last night and two of them come to sit on the couch where I am and the one from his bed went and sat in Robin's lap.  He seems to be having fun grinding on her and is pulling her onto his cock but she doesn't seem to interested and seems to be getting tired of it.  We are having a conversation and I don't remember what it is about. The girl sitting on his lap gets up and comes to the couch and another girl goes to sit with him.  A few minutes later the other girl (dark hair and black outfit) starts walking back over towards the rest of us and she has a leash around Robin's neck.  She is leading him towards the rest of us and when they get to our side of the room she says "show them now". Robin opens his pants and pulls out his cock, it is fully erect and shaved completely.  He pulls his pants down to his knees and just stands there with no expression. We all stare at his cock and no one says a word until the girl says "ok that is enough" and he puts his cock back in his pants and zips up.   She then walks him back over to the chair and tells him something and Robin leaves the room without saying a word.

I am in a diner and Robin and the three girls come in and he is still on a leash by the girl in black. We all head back into the large room which seems to be some place off the diner in the same building.  Robin and the three girls all go the couch and I head to the chair.  I sit there and watch as they all start to rub on each other and rub all over him.  Robin looks at me and with a huge smile on his face like he is in heaven and I start to get pissed off and I get up and leave the room.  As I am leaving I remember I have a dog (black lab) locked in a hotel room some place in this building and I need to go and feed and walk the dog.  I head to the room with the dog in it, put the dog on a leash and head outside.

end.

No comments:

Post a Comment