Monday, October 1, 2012

DREAMS OF A POOL SHED

I can't remember exactly where the dreams starts but I know where it goes and where it ends.  If I can recall the beginning I will come back and add it to it..


Me and Robin and Vince Vaughn and his 10 year old son were all at mine and Robin's house.  We were all in the living room talking and there became some reason for me to go out back to the pool house.  I can't remember why or what I was going to get, but it was like a brain storm just struck me and something we were talking about was directly connected to the pool house. I was like, "I know what we need, or I know where that is" and I go to find my flashlight and the key to the lock on the door of the pool house and start to head out.  Vince and his son come out behind me and ask me where I am going and what I am looking for, I tell them "to the pool house to get what we need".

I didn't have any shoes on so I was walking slow because of the sweet gum seed pods all over the ground and I didn' want to hurt my feet, but Vince took off with his son right behind him.  He got to the door and jumped at it like it was going to open and since it had a pad lock on it, he bounced right off and fell on the ground. He then got up and went around back.  Now the pool house in my dream is bigger then the actual one.  This one has a small deck and walk up set of steps, there is also a ventilation screens on the back side of it.  As I am about half way to the house, Robin comes out the main house with a box of Rat Poison and tells me to spreed it all around the inside so none of our stuff gets messed up by the rats.  I take it from him and tell him no problem and continue to the door.  I put the key in the door and unlock it and walk in and Vince is inside and all cut up and had a little bit of blood coming out of the corner of his mouth (it is day light by this time).  I ask him what the hell happened to him and how he got in, and he said he climbed through the vent screen on the back side and fell to the floor.  I started laughing at him because there used to be a couch under this screen and he thought it was still there, but Robin and I had cleaned up in there and moved the couch to the corner and stood it up on its end so there was nothing there for him to land on so he landed on the hard floor.

I yelled for Robin to come look at this and see what Vince had done to himself  and he did.  They started talking and I started spreading the rat poison around the room.  As I was doing this some other guy showed up that I didn't know or had ever seen.  It was some friend of Robin's (one of his clients I am thinking) and he starts talking about all the stuff we have in here what we need to do with it, I tell him I don't even know what the hell is all in here. I walk away from the conversation and I get to the front right hand side of the room and it is kind of jutted out from the normal square shape the pool house is now.  As I am spreading the poison around, I start to notice some machines in the corner so I walk over to investigate.  There all all kinds of lawn equipment sitting in the corner of this house. Weed eaters, edgers, push mowers, blowers and there are three riding lawn mowers.  Each one was bigger then the next.  The first one was very small, like for a child, the second one was average size, the third one was very large like you would see the maintenance companies use.  I can't believe these are all sitting here and I run to find Robin and tell him about them.

I found Robin lying on a shelf under a blanket and I start to talk to him and tell him what I found.  I don't know if he is awake or even listening to me, but after I am done he pulls the blanket back and gets up to go and look at them, he never said a word.   I walked outside and that guy was there talking with Vince and his son.  I start to tell Vince what I found and the guy (he was dressed in a tank top and those thin nylon running shorts that left nothing to the imagination) looked at me and then walked back inside the shed to where Robin was and stated to talk to him.  I looked at him and thought that was kind of weird and back at Vince and.......

I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment