Sunday, September 23, 2012

Asian Dream

My dream last night was a bit odd and short.  I don't really know what to read into this one.

I was with someone leaving my place of business, I think it was a restaurant since that is about the only job I have ever had in my life.  As we were locking up and walking away there was the very good looking Asian man standing in the door of the business next door.  He was tall, thin with jet black hair and pail white skin and wearing tight white jeans (designer style) and a white and black shirt.  We both started to talk to him and asking him where he has been that we have not seen him in a while and we missed in at the restaurant.  He smiled a amazing white smile and said he would be back, just been busy and for us to come by and see him also, so we did.  We walked in to his business, it was a shoe store or clothing store of some kind I am not exactly sure.  There was an Asian lady that seemed to be the boss and told this guy to go ahead and close down.  There was another shorter Asian guy there working also.  Both Asian guys were in there mid 20's, the white guy that was with me was in his 40's.

As the place started to close down, there was a counter/bar area in the business and we went over there to sit and talk.  The tall Asian guy sat net to me on the stools while the other two stood on the other side of the counter.  When I looked down I was wearing a rode now with nothing else on underneath it.  We keep looking at each other and just kind of innocently flirting with each other.  A question was asked, "What are you 3 most favorite serious movies".  I started to answer first.  The first movie I thought of was "The Big Chill", the second movie was on the tip of my tong but I couldn't get it to come out.  I could see the movie in my head but I could never seem to get the name of the movie to come out.  It was a movie very similar to The Big Chill but but different (I know that makes no since) but that was all I kept saying over and over and over again.  When I looked over at the guy sitting next to me, he was now wearing a robe like mine.  He looked at me and said he wanted to get comfortable like I was so he decided to change in to his robe and take everything else off.  I put my hand on his leg that was exposed and laughed with him and the question was directed to him.  He answered the question quickly and with out having to even think about it, but it wasn't that he answered so fast, it was his voice.  When he talked earlier in the dream, he spoke with broken English and not very well.  When he answered this question he spoke perfect English with no accent in his voice at all.  I just looked at him and he turned to me and smiled....

I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment