Thursday, September 20, 2012

VERY STRANGE

My closest friend and I and guy I live with (Robin) are sharing a room.  It was a very large room and he had a bed on one end of the room and I had one on the other.  One night he was on the phone with a friend of his for most of the night and he was drinking all night while he was doing it.  He came in the room around 5am and started to get undressed to get in bed. He usually sleeps in his shorts and tie shirt but tonight he got naked and got in bed.  I was woke up as he was doing this and looked over at him and watched him. I noticed something on him as he was getting undressed and got up to go see.  He was laying on top of the bed completely naked and looking at me and got down to see him better.  What I saw was that he was covered in tattoos.  They were all small and were all in a different language so I didn't know what they said.  I started asking him about them and when he did it and why he didn't tell me he was doing it.  He said he told me he was going to do something a few weeks ago, but it still bothered me that he didn't take me with him to get them done.  I started to read through all of them, and noticed a lot of them were just symbols or like decorated pieces.  There we one under both nipples, there was one across the top of his chest on the side of his neck and down his sides and around his belly button and over his pubic region (which he had shaved bald).  He also had words in different langues like Chinese or Japanese or Arabic all over him also.  There were ones on his side, on his arms and legs, and on his chest.  He rolled over and showed his back and and he had more on his back.  As I was looking down his back to his butt, I noticed that it had been shaved also, and he spreed his legs for me and he had something tattooed between his nut sack and his anus.  It was still covered with a bandage so I couldn't see what is said.

I asked him why he did all this to himself and he said it was time for a change and time to shade the old and become something new.  He was now a new person and his body was his tool.  While we were talking, a email came across his laptop in the corner, and he got up.  He started getting dressed and I asked him what he was doing and he said duty calls, "the lawnmower man is needed".  I looked at the screen and there was a picture of a dark haired woman on it that said "lawnmower man I need you now!"  As he was getting dressed I went down stairs to get something to eat.  It seemed that we were in college together in a an apartment  someplace.  As I was in the kitchen all these people started to come down stairs from some place.  I am not sure where they were coming from.  His friend Isaiah was living in the house with us and he came out of his room dressed like in the 70's funk style and he asked me what I thought of what he was wearing and if it worked.  I told him it looked good and there was some woman in the door way that I am guessing helped him pick it out and she was shaking her head "yes".  I started looking through the kitchen and Robin came in and got a banana from the top cabinet and I couldn't reach it and I kept looking and he said, "I got food for everyone but some things just for us" and wanted to know what I was looking for.  I told him I didn't know.  He pulled out the pack of packaged sweet rolls and asked if this was the crape that I was looking for and I told him no (it really was) and ended up getting on a chair to reach the banana's and got one.  As I am standing there all these girls continue to come down the stairs and our of Isaiah's room.  We all start to head off to class.

Robin grabs his back pack and mountain bike and heads out, he now has this very serious facial expression. I got out to his car (a convertible Jetta) and get in and this black hair girl gets in with me.  We start to talk as we are driving and she tells me about all the people that she knows and I knew some of them.  I looked up and there was a bush in road and I turned to veered to miss it and the girl flew out of the car.  I stopped the car and got out to check on her, when I did I turned the car off.  She was OK, just a little scrape and stood back up and pressed a button and tired to get the car to start back up but it would not.  As I was standing there a little Alien type person came up behind me and put a large knife to my neck.  He was completely white, wearing white clothes, and the knife was white.  I stood there for a second and he said he wanted the keys to the car because he was taking it (why an alien need a Volkswagen Jetta, I have no idea).  I did something, I can't remember what it was but I got the knife out of his hand some how and started waving it at him. He had a much large friend with him that grabbed the girl that was in the car with me with his knife.  As all this was going down, Robin rode up on his bike and asked what was going on.  He looked over the situation and pulled out a very large knife and grabbed the little Alien and stuck it to his throat and told the other guy to back down and get the hell out of here.  The big guy dropped his knife and took off and Robin let the little one go.  He asked why we stopped and I told him she feel out of the car and I can't get it started.  He pulled the fob from his pocket and pointed to the car and it fired right up and he tossed me the fob and took off.  I helped the girl back in the car and we headed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment